Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Movie Trailer - The End of Love

Director: Mark Webber
Starring: Mark Webber, Shannyn Sossamon, Michael Cera
Release: 2013

I'm always a little wary watching a movie that was directed, written by, and starring the same person.  If it's Clint Eastwood, ok sure, but Mark Webber?  The guy is 32 and his only experience is acting in a bunch of mediocre films.  That said, I want this movie to be good; it looks touching and real, which is something rare and worth a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment