Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Movie Trailer - Upside Down

Director: Juan Diego Solanas
Starring: Jim Sturgess, Kirsten Dunst
Release: March 15th, 2012

You take two over-dramatic actors and put them in an insultingly obvious metaphor and you probably make a lot of money.  Problem is, you probably make a crappy movie too, if you care about that at all.  Sure, the visual is interesting, but take that away and you're left with an overdone love story in which people can flip over.  Makes me a little nauseous.


2 comments:

  1. Look Who's Coming To Diner, I mean Upside Down. I Don't know, this looks like it has some potential. Maybe not an in theater but a home viewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be alright. It'll at least look cool.

      Delete