Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Movie Trailer - This Is the End

Director: Evan Goldberg
Starring: Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jonah Hill
Release: June 14th, 2013

First off, this is a Red Band Trailer and does include adult language and themes.  With that out of the way, if you liked Superbad you'll probably like this movie.  Some of the raunchiest dudes in comedy playing themselves during the Apocalypse with cameos by every actor we've ever heard of: Emma Watson, Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Michael Cera, Aziz Ansari.  Should be entertaining at the very least.


No comments:

Post a Comment