Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thought - Miss Teen South Carolina

I was remembering this little tidbit of pop culture the other day and it still gets me.  This tiny speech has got to be one of the funniest moments in American history.  Totally real and incredibly hilarious.  I would think that everyone has seen it at some point, but do yourself a favor and watch it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment