Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Movie Trailer - Stand Up Guys

Director: Fisher Stevens
Starring: Al Pacino, Alan Arkin, Christopher Walken
Release: February 1st, 2013

This is one of those movies that can get you in the theatre using only big names.  I love all these guys, but the problem is that Fisher Stevens is an actor (Short Circuit, Early Edition), not a director.  He might have some talent, who knows, but I doubt he's great out of the gate.  So, hey, it looks good, I'll check it out, but I'll also temper my expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment