Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Place Beyond the Pines

Director: Derek Cianfrance
Starring: Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Ray Liotta
Release: March 29th, 2013

I'm all in for this one.  I loved Blue Valentine, which was also written & directed by Cianfrance, and also starred Gosling.  Bradley Cooper I could do without, but he actually looks good in this one; he's got to be cast as a douche bag, since that's what he is.  I won't rush to the theatre, but I will see this film.


No comments:

Post a Comment