Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Movie Trailer - Wrong

Director: Quentin Dupieux
Starring: Jack Plotnick, William Fichtner, Alexis Dziena
Release: 2013

This may be the weirdest movie ever made.  It was only released in limited fashion and in festivals, perhaps coming to theatres this year.  To get some perspective, Dupieux's last film was about a telepathic tire named Robert.  Yeah.  I'm intrigued but wary.


4 comments:

  1. "Do you wanna see his picture? No." "I think I'm at the end of the world; Do you like it?; It's kinda pleasant..."
    bahahaha.
    The question is, is it funny enough to make up for the frustration of not being able to follow it at all and feeling like it's too over the top? I'd see it.

    ReplyDelete