Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Movie Trailer - Generation Um...

Director: Mark Mann
Starring: Keanu Reeves, Adelaide Clemens, Bojana Novakovic
Release: May 28th, 2013

Um... I think I'll pass.  First, Keanu is just too terrible for words.  Every once in a great while he does some acting, but usually he just stands there quietly and looks awkward.  Secondly, what's the point of this movie?  I don't mind thinking outside the box, but sometimes some films are just too artsy, too self indulgent, and too out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment