Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Stranger Inside

Director: Adam Neutzsky
Starring: Estella Warren, William Baldwin, Sarah Butler
Release: July, 2013

Is it just me or does William look exactly like Alec?  Maybe, just maybe, he even turned into as good of an actor, because I think that's the only way this movie could be watchable.  Otherwise it's just the same thriller fluff that we've seen a million times.  And I think it might be coming straight to DVD, if that tells us anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment