Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Movie Trailer - Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Director: Thor Freudenthal
Starring: Logan Lerman, Alexandra Daddario, Stanley Tucci
Release: August 7th, 2013

Do the books steal from Harry Potter as much as this movie seems to?  I have never read them, not did I see the first movie, nor will I see this one.  I mean, I like & know Greek mythology more than the average person and I like to see it on screen.  But not like this.  It just looks too silly to be good, and that usually means it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment