Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Movie Trailer - The World's End

Director: Edgar Wright
Starring: Simon Pegg, Rosamund Pike, Martin Freeman
Release: August 23rd, 2013

I regret that I haven't seen these guys' other movies (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) because they look funny, and I like British people.  This one looks a little silly at first, but maybe it works if the comedy team is as funny as advertised.


No comments:

Post a Comment