Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Equalizer

Director: Antoine Fuqua
Starring: Denzel Washington, Chloe Grace Moretz, Marton Csokas
Release: September 26th, 2014

Denzel's still got it.  Whether or not you want to see what he's got is another matter.  This is basically a  movie we've seen hundreds of times, half those also starring Mr. D.W.  So are in the mood for one more?  It doesn't look awful, it just looks tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment