Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Interview

Director: Evan Goldberg
Starring: Seth Rogen, James Franco
Release: October 10th, 2014

I happened to love This Is the End and I imagine I will, at the very least, find this one to be hilarious.  I don't know what it is about these guys that's so funny.  Maybe it's that they really don't care, they really are just having fun while pretending to be famous people.  I wish I could make movies with my friends and, oh yeah by the way, be a millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment