Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Movie Trailer - Ragnarok

Director: Mikkel Braenne Sandemose
Starring: Pal Sverre Hagen, Nicolai Cleve Broch, Bjorn Sundquist
Release: October 4th, 2013

I really like Norse mythology, and their version of the end of the world is really cool.  So are their gods and goddesses, but this movie looks like it has nothing to do with those stories.  It's just a monster movie, right?  I like creature features sometimes, and maybe this will be good, but I can't help feeling just a bit disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment