Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Movie Trailer - Mood Indigo

Director: Michel Gondry
Starring: Romain Duris, Audrey Tautou
Release: July 18th, 2014


A French Eternal Sunshine?  I'm in.  I loved the strange feel of that movie and would gladly watch another like it.  I have a hard time believing Audrey Tautou as anyone but Amelie, but she is a good actress and deserves a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment