Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Best Offer

Director: Giuseppe Tornatore
Starring: Geoffrey Rush, Sylvia Hoeks, Jim Sturgess
Release: January 1st, 2014

If this movie is even half as good as the trailer than I'd say we're in for one hell of a film.  It almost has a The Prestige feel to it, an intense mystery that is both dark & deep.  And I love Geoffrey Rush; he's an amazing actor capable of pulling off a brilliant role.  This is a must see.


No comments:

Post a Comment