Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Movie Trailer - Vampire Academy

Director: Mark Waters
Starring: Zoey Deutch, Lucy Fry
Release: February 14th, 2014

Worst trailer ever.  I assume they don't have much to work with, as the film is most likely complete garbage, but did anybody even try to make this movie look good?  Maybe the trailer appeals to the preteens who read the book, but I have a hard time understanding how anyone could watch this and be persuaded to go to the theatre to see more of it.  It's like a cross between Harry Potter & Twilight, and not in a good way.


No comments:

Post a Comment