Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Movie Trailer - Veronica Mars

Director: Rob Thomas
Starring: Kristen Bell, Chris Lowell, Jason Dohring
Release: March 14th, 2014

I'm proud to say that I've never seen this show.  It ran for three seasons a few years ago, Kristen Bell was in it, and it was semi-popular.  That's about all I know about it, but I don't think I care to find out any more.  This movie looks horrible.  I can't imagine the show was any good, I'm sure this film will not be, and if you watch it I will tease you.


No comments:

Post a Comment