Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sports - 2013 NFL Postseason, Championship

Here are my NFL Championship Picks
(4-0 last week, 7-1 for the playoffs)

NE @ Den - It's hard not to be a homer when your team is the best in the league, and so, either way you look at it, I'm going with the Broncos.  They're at home, their offense is incredible, and the last time these teams played the Patriots had to get very lucky to win.  Not this time, Brady.

SF @ Sea - I know the Niners have been a hot road team, and I picked them vs both the Packers and the Panthers, but I can't go with them for the Championship.  They just don't beat the Seahawks in Seattle, period.  The 'Hawks need to play a little better than they did vs NO, but I think they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment