Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Movie Trailer - Draft Day

Director: Ivan Reitman
Starring: Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner, Denis Leary
Release: April 11th, 2014

There aren't many people more into NFL football than me, so this movie had me at hello.  But I'm still a film critic and I've got to say that I don't like what I'm seeing.  Kevin Costner is really just himself, not an actor, and you could say the same about Jennifer Garner.  I don't think watching the two on them try to be dramatic for two hours is going to be much fun.  That said, I'll still watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment