Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies

Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage, Ian McKellan
Release: December 17th, 2014

I would say this looks good, cause it does, but I know better now.  An Unexpected Journey was alright, good for a fantasy epic, but strayed far away from the book.  The Desolation of Smaug was complete nonsense, fabricating plot points left and right.  I can only imagine that The Battle of Five Armies will be as baseless, and that, as a huge Tolkien fan, I won't enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment