Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Movie Trailer - Horns

Director: Alexandre Aja
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Juno Temple, Max Minghella
Release: October 31st, 2014

Whoa.  I just saw Daniel Radcliffe in What If and I think he's the real deal, not just Harry Potter.  I'm not sure what to think now though, whether this film will support or discredit that.  It looks odd, that's for sure, and what, he's doing an American accent?  That'll be weird.  I'm a little confused and a little intrigued, but I think they got my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment