Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Movie Trailer - Mad Max: Fury Road

Director: George Miller
Starring: Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Nicholas Hoult
Release: May 15th, 2015

I was always a huge fan of the Mad Max trilogy, loved the trippy post-apocalyptic world in which he lived.  And so I'm glad they brought back the original director for this newest installment.  This trailer has the look of the old films; the burnt land, the crazy cars, the wild get-ups, the explosions.  As long as Hardy & Theron don't screw it up, I think this movie works & might even win big.

No comments:

Post a Comment