Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Longest Week

Director: Peter Glanz
Starring: Jason Bateman, Olivia Wilde, Billy Crudup
Release: September 5th, 2014

I feel like, ever since Jason Bateman got big, he's lost all sense of script choice.  He'll do pretty much anything and if that's not selling out I don't know what is.  The trailers for his films always look pretty good, feature some emotion & a few other name actors, but never end up delivering much to sink your teeth into.  And maybe that's it, maybe he's good but not biteable.


No comments:

Post a Comment