Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Homesman

Director: Tommy Lee Jones
Starring: Tommy Lee Jones, Hilary Swank, John Lithgow
Release: November 14th, 2014

As long as this movie stays on the sane side of cheesy, I think it has a chance for Oscars.  Tommy Lee Jones was perfection in Lonesome Dove, not so much in The Missing.  Which performance will The Homesman mirror?  And Hilary Swank I think looks horrible in You're Not You but looks excellent here.  I guess the whole thing could turn out to be a crappy Western, but I have some hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment