Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete

Director: George Tillman Jr.
Starring: Skylan Brooks, Ethan Dizon, Jennifer Hudson, Jordin Sparks
Release: October 11th, 2013

I may be an American Idol fan, but they didn't need to trick me into seeing this movie by adding some alum into it.  The story itself got me, and the hope of seeing two child actors that can carry a heavy piece like this.  I bet they pull it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment