Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Monuments Men

Director: George Clooney
Starring: George Clooney, Matt Damon, John Goodman,
Bill Murray, Bob Balaban, Cate Blanchett
Release: December 18th, 2013

Yes, apparently all the good movies are coming out this winter.  I'm not sure if I've ever seen a cast like this, not simply star-studded but talent-loaded.  Toss in a great setting, a good director, and some humor to make light of a horrible time and you've got yourself a winner.  And it's a true story?  Count me in.


1 comment: