Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Last Days on Mars

Director: Ruairi Robinson
Starring: Liev Schreiber, Elias Koteas, Olivia Williams
Release: December 6th, 2013

I don't care that there have been some very bad Mars movies made in the past.  And I don't care if this looks a little bit too like Prometheus.  I love sci-fi, I love space movies, and this one looks like a homage to all the old classics that I so enjoy.  I hope it's good, but I almost don't care.


No comments:

Post a Comment