Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Movie Trailer - We Are What We Are

Director: Jim Mickle
Starring: Michael Parks, Ambyr Childers, Julia Garner
Release: October 2013

I like the idea of a good Gothic horror movie that relies on emotion rather than surprise.  I don't mind being creeped out, I just don't really like things jumping out at me.  I'm intrigued by this one; it's a remake the 2010 Mexican film of the same name.  I wouldn't want to watch it alone, but if I could get someone to see it with me I think it'd be worth the watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment