Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Movie Trailer - Geography Club

Director: Gary Entin
Starring: Cameron Deane Stewart, Meaghan Martin, Justin Deeley
Release: November 15th, 2013

It's a current & important topic that the movie attempts to shed light on, so for that I'll give it some credit.  But as far as the quality of the film, I don't have very high expectations.  Maybe it'll come off as just real enough to hide what's sure to be bad acting and an overly emotional plot.


No comments:

Post a Comment