Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Movie Trailer - Expecting

Director: Jessie McCormack
Starring: Radha Mitchell, Michelle Monaghan, Jon Dore
Release: December 6th, 2013

I expect this to be very bad for a multitude of reasons.  This is director Jessie McCormack's first movie.  Not good.  Both Mitchell or Monaghan have very little talent.  Not good.  And the plot seems beyond recycled, bordering on mundane.  No thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment