Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Immigrant

Director: James Gray
Starring: Marion Cotillard, Joaquin Phoenix, Jeremy Renner
Release: Spring 2014

Apparently James Gray only does movies that aren't successful & star Joaquin Phoenix (The Yards, We Own the Night, Two Lovers).  Two of those also starred Marky Mark which makes them Watchlist adds in my book.  This one pairs Phoenix with Marion Cotillard, an excellent & beautiful actress.  So I don't know, maybe it works?


No comments:

Post a Comment