Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Movie Trailer - Need for Speed

Director: Scott Waugh
Starring: Aaron Paul, Imogen Poots, Dominic Cooper
Release: March 14, 2014

It's never good when a movie is based off a video game.  You need depth in order to take a story and pare it down for a film.  You can't take a shell of a plot and then try to flesh it out, that doesn't work.  And also, Aaron Paul is supposed to be a badass hero?  Lo dudo.


No comments:

Post a Comment