Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Movie Trailer - Twice Born

Director: Sergio Castellito
Starring: Penelope Cruz, Emile Hirsch, Pietro Castellito
Release: December 6th, 2013

I'm not sure if these two actors can pull off an against-all-odds love story, but I kinda want to see them try.  I like them both separately, and the trailer does have some emotional triggers, so I'm intrigued.  I just feel like it might not be great.  Worth a shot?


No comments:

Post a Comment