Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Movie Trailer - Sabotage

Director: David Ayer
Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Olivia Williams, Sam Worthington
Release: April 11th, 2014

For just a second I thought this movie might be alright.  And then, thankfully, that feeling went away.  It's like there are a shortage of people who can make action seem interesting.  How hard can it be?  Could I direct an action flick?  Probably.  You just say things like, "do a flip" or, "shoot that!".  Doesn't seem too hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment