Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thought - Blog Roll


Hello everyone.  I'm back from my long weekend & I'm back blogging.  I've missed writing the last few days & I feel very behind, so stick with me as I get back up to speed.  Tomorrow should see a Movie Review, Thursday a Sports Post, and Friday a DVD Review, so hang tight.

I wanted to direct your attention to a new part of my links section; my blog roll.  I've added two movie review websites that I read frequently & whose authors are fun guys to follow on Twitter as well: Dan The Man's Movie Reviews (DTMMR.com) & From The Balcony (fromthebalcony.com).  Check out their sites for more reviews, differing opinions, and extra movie fun.

I hope to get my own website going early next year, although I've enjoyed the ease of writing on Blogspot.  Maybe someday I'll be a paid film critic, have advertisers, and a very large following.  Those are my goals & I appreciate that you all are helping me to achieve them.  Thanks for reading!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment